With ever increasing Property Regulation, Board compliance and Reserve Fund demands, there is a need for Boards to seek out education on properly managing the Reserve Fund Deposits on behalf of their Condominium Corporation. Our course, in a brief 15 minutes, covers all aspects of Financial Planning issues in which a Condominium Board requires proficiency. We will review all of the most important items that will eventually lead to a working knowledge in financial matters as it relates specifically to Reserve Funds.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Setting an Investment Policy
- Following Prudent Conduct
- Matching deposits to expenditures
- Staying within the AB Property Regulation Rules
- Understanding the services and costs at Bank and Investment Firms